Today we rented Judson Hall to bring all our orphanage home directors, neighborhood school director, house church pastors, evangelism director, and other close Burmese friends together to thank them for all they do for us. It’s something we try to do towards the end of each of our mission trips. It also gives our team members a last chance to fellowship with all of them.
Each of our orphanages puts on a performance of songs, ethnic dances, and skits, while our team also performs songs. It’s truly a time of fellowship and worship.
After sharing lunch and taking final photos, the majority of the team went shopping for souvenirs & gifts at the Bogyoke market. The remaining three members of our team conducted a bible study to our orphanage directors on the subject of faith.
Later that evening we all met for our final dinner together to share stories & memories about our mission trip.
The mission trip truly was a blessing to each team member.
- For our Burmese co-workers and friends that they will be protected and effective in their respective ministries.
- The seeds we planted in the minds of unbelievers will grow.
- For the people and country of Myanmar
- That the mission trip will have a positive and lasting impact on each mission team member.
- For safe travels back home to our respective families.
Attached you will find four photos. One photo is from our group event, one is our team performing, one is some of our team with Burmese friends, and the last is one from our bible study.
This will be the last mission trip update, we head for home tomorrow morning.