Starting Sunday May 10th , Crestview will host its first socially responsible worship service on campus during this ongoing pandemic. Join us “live” across our campus for worship at 8:30am, 11:00am and 6:30pm. We will practice social distancing at all services.
What this means for you:
* During worship we will utilize the Worship Center, Event Center, Fellowship Hall and Gym in order to accommodate everyone at a safe distance.
* We will spread out across our campus during worship and there will be limited seating in each area. Areas will be closed once full and you will be directed to the next available area.
* You will be seated with your family but will be appropriately spaced between others. To accomplish this, we ask that you leave three empty seats between the next nearest family on your row. Chairs will be separated, and pews will be closed in order to meet this requirement. Ushers will be available to help.
* We will do our best to create a safe distance for your family to feel comfortable joining us in worship, but we will need your help to accomplish this.
* At this time there will be no childcare during worship, but your entire family is invited to worship together.
* There will be no classes meeting on campus during the Bible Study hour at this time.
* There will also be no coffee service.
* Our doors will be open starting at 8:00am for the first service and 10:30am for the second service. We ask that you leave promptly following each service in order that we can ensure cleaning in-between the services.
What we need from you:
* If you are ill or have been ill recently do not come. Even if you think it is "just allergies,” please do not come for the safety of everyone.
* If you are at all uncomfortable or part of the identified vulnerable population, please do not come. We will continue to produce the high-quality virtual worship experience that you have seen these past few weeks.
* Please no physical contact. Simply smile and wave.
* If you would like to wear a cloth mask, we encourage you to do so. This is a great time to show off the handy work of our PieceMakers quilting ministry.
Additional ways we are working to keep you safe:
* All doors will be opened to avoid the need to touch door handles.
* We will not hand out or pass anything. You may pick up bulletins for use if you like and drop off tithe and offerings in designated receptacles.
* We will clean all worship areas and bathrooms in-between our services.
We are excited to move into this next phase. We look forward to having some of you join us again on our campus. We want you to know that whether you decide to come or continue to stay home, that we love you!
Our church office will be open starting on Monday, May 11th. As new times and locations become available for other various ministry activities, we will do our best to accommodate those needs and keep you informed as soon as possible.
This is going to be different, but we look forward to this new phase.