Student Code of Conduct
In all meetings, retreats or other events under the sponsorship and/or guidance of Crestview Baptist Church, I am representing the Christian community and I am responsible for my actions. I agree to the following guidelines:
1. The use or possession of illegal drugs, alcoholic beverages and tobacco are prohibited.
2. All conduct shall be in keeping with the highest Christian regard and respect for all persons.
3. All dress shall be in good taste and in accordance with the dress requested for the Church event.
4. All individuals are expected to join in group activities.
5. No profanity, sexually inappropriate behavior or PDA (Public Display of Affection).
6. No Pranks!
7. You are a guest in the home of your host family. Please be responsive to their requests and suggestions. Keep all food in designated areas. Not sure where to eat?? Ask your host. Limit showers to 5 minutes or less!
8. You will need to show your leader full respect and cooperation, and participate in each session of D-Now, including meals and study sessions.
9. You will not be allowed to leave your D-Now home unless previously arranged with Josh Williford. Your group needs you, and for you to get the most of the weekend, you need to be present.
10. Please be responsive to God’s Spirit throughout the weekend. Do not miss out on the things He wants to do in your life!
Please do not bring your cell phones, IPod's, any other electronic devices and/or valuables to Crestview Baptist Church. Crestview Baptist Church and its staff members/volunteers are not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property. Sign below to acknowledge this policy.
I, the below named Youth, understand the above Covenant of Conduct, and I agree to abide by it.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Student Code of Conduct
Agree & Sign